Several representatives of a Regional interest group of HoCare project attended the Kick-off meeting that followed up the discussions from the last meeting of members of HoCare group. The goal of this very first meeting was to involve the participants to brand new innovative ecosystem and influence their direction in the fields of integrated health and social care. At the same time, the platform's goal is to bring innovative solutions to technological, process, organizational and legal levels. During the meeting, following people spoke to the audience:
- MUDR. Zdeňek Kalvach CSc., who introduced the trends in providing support and care to seniors both with and without using new technologies,
- Representatives of research organizations, such as UCEEB ČVUT, FBMI ČVUT or NÚDZ, who introduced technological options, news and design in introducing innovations that help their recipients and experts who use them,
- Innovative representatives of towns and Central Bohemian region, who introduced the present-day situation in the field of integrated care and contemporary data, the town's and region's roles and options of their functioning in an innovative approach,
- Ing. Jiří Potůček, CSc., Mediware company, introduced examples of good practice related to introducing innovations with his own project - Centre of dignified ageing,
- Representatives of UCEEB with project Smart home care and introducing modern assist technologies.
The presentation from the meeting is attached below.