What you will be working on?
You will be responsible for supporting our project managers with event execution across multiple projects implemented in the Czech Republic. What does it mean? :)
- Planning, preparing, organizing, managing during event and ex-post following up selected public events across our innovative projects in the Czech Republic (our current initiatives are listed at https://dex-ic.com/projects and we have new initiatives coming)
- Being in weekly contact with project managers and communication person
- Shaping the concepts of our events and their formats and value
- Communication and engagement with our Czech stakeholders and target groups of the specific events
- Together with our communication person, taking care of the communication of event and its results
- Reporting the events
- Travelling within the Czech Republic and occasionally to EU
- Representing DEX Innovation Centre in the Czech Republic
You will never get bored – your work will be very diverse!
- A young, international team of interesting people with various backgrounds
- Our work brings a positive impact - be the driving force of (not only) Czech innovations
- No need to sit in an office all the time, feel free to work wherever you find it comfortable! However, we offer offices located in the centre of Liberec and in the silicon valley of Prague, Forum Karlín, Havas Village
- You can learn a lot from us, our EIT network, other world-class partners
- Work with top companies, research institutions, and policymakers across Europe (i.e. Philips Electronics, Boehringer Ingelheim, Fujitsu, Fraunhofer, Karolinska Institutet, University of Turin, City of Vienna, EIT institute, various DGs of EC)
- International environment and daily use of the English language
- Sick days, the possibility of partly flexible working hours
- Laptop, mobile phone with 20GB of free data, and coffee & tea in both offices is a matter of course
- Opportunity to travel across Europe for project meetings and events
How should you look?
- You like organizing and attending great events, both physical, hybrid and virtual
- You have some experience with event organization
- You like to work on diverse topics and with diverse target groups
- You have solid organizational skills, you are responsible and pro-active
- You prefer working in smaller teams and independently - with an intro brief and support when requested
- Public talking and expressing your thoughts is not a problem - both in Czech and English
- You have the confidence to pick up the phone, call other people and write an email the person will read to the end
- You are interested in digital technologies and innovations
- You have great English, both written and spoken
- You are easy-going, flexible, communicative and love to be in touch with people
- You have great negotiation skills in getting speakers and other important stakeholders to support our events
- You are passionate about learning new things, new formats of events, testing new approaches for great event experience
- You should be able to understand various topics quickly and clearly as events will be organized across multiple projects and topics
- You are energetic, driven by working on impactful projects
Did we just describe you? Share your CV and become a part of the team!
We are a private innovation centre with a belief that impactful innovations and research improve our society. We approach our mission through Fundraising, Co-Creation, Build and Education activities. To boost our impact, we have become EIT InnoEnergy and EIT Health Hub in the Czech Republic. Currently, we are seeking a person that is going to help us better address our mission!
In case of interest, share your motivation to work with us and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the following form.