Communication Specialist - full time
Who we are?
We are a private innovation centre in Liberec with the belief that impactful innovations and research improve our society. We approach our mission through Fundraising, Co-Creation, Build and Education activities.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a communications specialist to be responsible for analyses and implementation of communication strategies that effectively promote our organization´s mission and goals. You will work on exciting projects and activities that impact society, business and support startups.
What will you be working on?
- Create communication and marketing campaigns and strategies for new initiatives, events and promotions.
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success.
- Write and edit press releases, newsletters, media pitches, and other public-facing content.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media contacts.
- Organize various events, meetings and conferences.
- Ensure brand consistency across all communication channels.
- You will cooperate with a graphic designer, video specialist, social media specialist and PPC specialist.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience creating targeted content is advantageous
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Czech/Slovak native with good English to communicate with international project partners
- High energy, love the work which brings the impact
As a member of our young and international team, you will have the opportunity to work with institutions, investors and startups that are among the best in the industry. English is our everyday language. Our company is involved in the development and promotion of future technologies together with leading companies, startups and organizations from all over Europe. You will work primarily in Liberec, but you will also be able to work partly from home or in our office in Karlín, Prague.
What else do we offer?
- Sick days
- Laptop, mobile phone with 20GB of free data
- Coffee & tea in the office is a matter of course
- Flexible work arrangements, including the option to work partially from home
- Opportunities for professional development
- A supportive and collaborative international team environment
Did we just describe you? Share your CV and become a part of the team!
In case of interest, share your motivation to work with us and CV to email@example.com or via the following form.