Project Manager of innovation projects
What you will be working on?
You will be responsible for managing and implementing project activities of allocated innovation projects in the Czech Republic and by that building new know-how and expertise inside of DEX Innovation Centre in areas like co-creation, education, entrepreneurship, startup development, digitization, innovation procurement or work with policy recommendations. The project manager role includes the following specific responsibilities:
- Implementing selected innovation projects in the Czech Republic (our current initiatives are listed at https://dex-ic.com/projects and we have new initiatives coming)
- Being in weekly contact with international partners of the projects
- Shaping the creation of these new innovations in practice and building sustainable innovation products
- Communication and engagement with our Czech stakeholders and target groups of the specific projects
- Organization of meetings and events
- Writing of territorial studies, analyzing previous research and good practices, preparing action plans
- Building new know-how and expertise inside DEX Innovation Centre based on realized projects
- Together with our communication specialist, taking care of the communication activities of project results
- Reporting the project results and activities to funding bodies or partners
- Traveling within the Czech Republic and EU
- Representing DEX Innovation Centre in the Czech Republic and EU
You will never get bored – your work will be very diverse and challenging!
- A young, international team of interesting people with various backgrounds
- Our work brings a positive impact - be the driving force of (not only) Czech innovations
- No need to sit in an office all the time, feel free to work wherever you find it comfortable! However, we offer offices located in the centre of Liberec and in the silicon valley of Prague, Forum Karlín, Havas Village
- You can learn a lot from us, our EIT network, other world-class partners
- Work with top companies, research institutions, and policymakers across Europe (i.e. Philips Electronics, Boehringer Ingelheim, Fujitsu, Fraunhofer, Karolinska Institutet, University of Turin, City of Vienna, EIT institute, various DGs of EC)
- International environment and daily use of the English language
- Sick days, the possibility of partly flexible working hours
- Laptop, mobile phone with 20GB of free data, and coffee & tea in both offices is a matter of course
- Opportunity to travel across Europe for project meetings and events
How should you look?
- You are an experienced project manager and you know what you need to do and that you really like the project management job
- You have solid organizational skills, you are responsible and pro-active
- You prefer working in smaller teams and independently - with an intro brief and support when requested
- Public talking and expressing your thoughts is not a problem - both in Czech and English
- You have the confidence to pick up the phone, call other people, write an email the person will read to the end and sell various stakeholders their engagement into the project
- You are interested in digital technologies and innovations
- You want to build new competences and skills for yourself and the institution to deliver new initiatives
- You are fluent in Czech language
- You have great English, both written and spoken
- You are easy-going, flexible, communicative, and love to be in touch with people
- You have great negotiation skills to develop new (and preserve current) long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- You are passionate about learning new things - you should be able to understand a new topic quickly and clearly express your thoughts
- You are energetic, driven by working on impactful projects
- You can meet other team colleagues in Liberec or Prague office, so you live in or close to any of these two cities
- You don't stop or leave the job when you hit some obstacles, instead, you find a solution and inspire others
Did we just describe you? Share your CV and become a part of the team!
We are a private innovation centre with a belief that impactful innovations and research improve our society. We approach our mission through Fundraising, Co-Creation, Build and Education activities. To boost our impact, we have become EIT InnoEnergy and EIT Health Hub in the Czech Republic. Currently, we are seeking a person that is going to help us better address our mission!
In case of interest, share your motivation to work with us and CV to email@example.com or via the following form.