Sales and Business development manager - part-time/full-time
What you will be working on?
You will be responsible for the Business development and sales of highly innovative sustainable energy and healthcare solutions in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. We'll introduce you specifically :)
In brach of Business Development your main task will be to acquire leads for:
- highly innovative solutions in the field of sustainable energy in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- for highly innovative healthcare solutions in the Czech Republic.
This also includes the activities of our key partners we represent in the Czech Republic - EIT Health (a network of the best innovators in the EU healthcare sector) & EIT InnoEnergy (an association of top European players in the field of energy on a global level).
In sales, you will be most involved in selling our products and services in the CEE region.
Why with us?
- We are a young international team of inventive people with different experiences.
- Our work has a positive impact - be the driving force behind (not only) Czech innovation.
- No need to sit in the office all the time, feel free to work wherever you feel comfortable! However, we offer offices located in the centre of Liberec and in the Silicon Valley of Prague, Forum Karlín, Havas Village.
- You can learn a lot from us, as well as from our EIT network and other global partners
- - Collaborate with top companies, research institutions, and policymakers across Europe (i.e. Philips Electronics, Boehringer Ingelheim, Fujitsu, Fraunhofer, Karolinska Institutet, University of Turin, City of Vienna, EIT institute, various DGs of EC).
- International environment and daily use of English.
- Possibility of semi-flexible working hours.
- Laptop, mobile phone with 20 GB of free data, coffee and tea in both offices are a matter of course.
- Opportunity to travel around Europe for various project meetings and events.
How do we picture you?
- You are a strong personality with a passion for innovation and the ability to quickly learn the basics of new topics.
- You are organizational and negotiation-talented.
- You have analytical skills.
- You have the ability to identify new opportunities.
- Your English is very well – fluent in writing, negotiating, and presenting.
- Your experience in international or corporate business is an advantage.
- Your experience in the Energy or Healthcare segment would be an advantage.
- You're independent, with lots of energy, and you like work that makes a future impact
What is simply the key? To have the desire to create interesting things and to want to grow! :)
Is that you? Share your CV and become a part of the team!
DEX Innovation Centre is a private innovation hub. Whatever we do, we have the main goal for it: to improve our society through digital innovation, research and technology. We are 10 years old and we are the fastest growing hub in the country. Let´s belong to our team.