Startup programme Manager - full-time
What you will be working on?
You will be managing different international start-up programmes in different initiatives and projects. Your main work will be to communicate with start-ups, trackers, mentors, experts, and investors. Let's introduce you to the work more specifically :)
Start-up Programme Management:
Management of 4DigitalHealth acceleration programme in CZE. You can see the recordings from last year’s demo day on this link.
Management of other sponsor-based acceleration programmes
Management of V4 Startup Force programme in CZE
- Management of EIT Jumpstarter programme in CZE and international workshop
- Management of other start-up focused programmes. You can tease the atmosphere from one of our batches from this video.
Start-up scouting, alumni management, relationship management and promotion
All above programmes
For Business Creation programmes of EIT Health - among others, we run business creation activities for students and start-ups (Competitions, Workshops, Hackathons, etc.)
For CE-Connector ACIF that supports early-stage start-ups.
- For all physical, virtual and hybrid events
- We are a young team of interesting people with various backgrounds and a family atmosphere
- Our work brings positive impact - you can be part of the rise of the new unicorn
- We have offices in Liberec and in the silicon valley of Prague - Forum Karlín, Havas Village
- You can learn a lot from us, our EIT network and other word-class partners
- You will never get bored - your work will be quite diverse
- International environment and daily use of the English language
- You can co-create the programmes and take responsibility for their success
- Partly flexible working hours, sick days & home office possibility
- Laptop, mobile phone with 20GB of free data for you, and coffee & tea in both offices is a matter of course
How should you look?
You should have experience from the startup ecosystem and a passion for innovation
Public talking and expressing your thoughts should not be a problem
You love to network and build new relationships
You have strong organization, problem-solving and analytical skills
You have a desire to support teams with great potentials
Experience from international or corporate business is an advantage
Experience from the Energy or Health segment is an advantage
But mostly – you have a desire to create interesting things and you want to grow :)
Did we just describe you? Share your CV and become a part of the team!
DEX Innovation Centre is a private innovation hub. Whatever we do, we have the main goal for it: to improve our society through digital innovation, research and technology. We are 10 years old and we are the fastest growing hub in the country. Let´s belong to our team.
In case of interest, share your motivation to work with us and CV to email@example.com or via the following form.