1. The administrator and processor of personal data is the DEX Innovation Centre, z. s., Rumjancevova 696/3, Liberec I – Staré Město, Czech Republic, ID: 01112589 (further as "We")
2. We process personal data for a necessary time, but not longer than 5 years in accordance with the purpose for which they were acquired.
3. We acquire personal data based on:
a) your agreement through our website
b) you contacting us on our emails
c) your agreement through attending our physical events
d) your written agreement
e) in relation to and for the purposes of conclusion and performance under the contract between you and us
f) research of publicly available information
4. Acquired personal data
a) according to paragraph 3, points A+B+C (above), we process personal data for the purpose of performance of the activity or contract and to send commercial communication, to which you also give your permission.
b) according to paragraph 3, point D (above), we process personal data for the purpose of performance of the contract concluded with a third party .
c) according to paragraph 3, point E (above), we process personal data for the purpose of performance of a contract between you and us (e.g. employment contract).
d) According to paragraph 3, point F (above), we process personal data for the purpose of sending you relevant offer for a specific event/programme.
5. We take care of the safety of the personal data which we acquire from you. No unauthorized person has access to it. The personal data is not transmitted to the other subjects for further processing without your permission unless required by law or in case of protection of our legal interests.
6. You have the right to ask us which personal data, to what extent and for what purpose we process. This information will be provided by us for free latest 30 days upon your request, in emergency situations latest in 90 days. You will be informed about this extension in time. We have the right to verify your identity and, if necessary, have the right to request additional information to identify you (e.g. officially verified signature) before providing the requested information. It is our right to reject information requirements that are unreasonable, inappropriate, or unnecessary or difficult to obtain (typically from backup systems, archive materials, etc.). You have also the right to ask us to correct or to delete the personal data gained in accordance to paragraph 3 points A, B, C, D and F (above).
7. If you have doubts about our processing of personal data in accordance with valid legislation of the Czech Republic and the European Union, you have the right to object to this and we will subsequently verify the eligibility of the request.
8. You have the right to address the objection to the processing of personal data processed by us at the appropriate office: Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, Czech Republic.
9. You have the right to withdraw consent with the processing of personal data and also to ask to delete registered personal data. The right of erasure doesn’t relate to processed data in performance to the contract, legitimate reasons or legitimate interests. When data is stored in backup systems that automatically provide the resilience of all systems and perform data loss protection in case of a crash, it is not possible to erase this data from backup systems, as this is not technically feasible. However, these data are no longer actively processed and will not be used for further processing purposes.
11. Our website stores the following information about your online activity: IP address, opening web page, http answering code, identification of the browser and operating system, and display resolution. This information is processed by us for the optimization of our website, to increase user comfort and for purposes of legal protection and legitimate interests.
12. Our website is using technology for gathering and saving information with help of cookies into your devices. Cookies are small text files that are not sent or processed anywhere. Cookies don’t acquire your personal data, but without these files, we are not able to ensure the full functionality of our website.
13. If a visual (photographic) or audiovisual (video) record is made at our event, such a fact is stated in the registration process to our event. A visual or audiovisual record is used for our internal needs or reporting needs to the financing authority and can be used on our website or social networks in the presentation of our work.
14. Childrens´ Privacy: Our activities do not address anyone under the age of 15. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 15. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 15 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from our servers. If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, We may require your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.