We are seeking (International) Project manager
We, in DEX Innovation Centre, believe that digital innovation and research improve our society. We fulfil our mission through creating, leading and implementing innovative international projects with main focus on healthcare, energy and business support.
We are looking for a new colleague(s) for the position of Project Manager and/or International Project Manager. One person can easily handle both positions full-time. However, we can adjust the positions to be separated into 2 half contracts.
What you will be working on?
As a Project manager, you will be responsible for managing and implementing project activities in the Czech Republic. It means:
- Communication and engagement with our Czech stakeholders, as well as the organization of meetings and events;
- Writing of territorial studies and analysis of previous research & good practices;
- Together with our marketer, taking care of the communication of project results;
- Reporting the project results and activities;
- Travel within the Czech Republic and European cities.
As an International Project manager, you will be responsible for leading the project partnership. It means:
- Ensuring that the project outputs are delivered on time, in the expected quality and quantity
- Reporting project activities on the international level
- Moderation of international project meetings
- Communication with project funding bodies
- Travelling across Europe a few times per year
- Representation of the company towards our partners and clients
- A young team of interesting people with various backgrounds and family atmosphere
- Our work brings a positive impact
- Offices in the centre of Liberec with the view to the City Hall and excellent traffic availability
- You can learn a lot from us, our EIT network and other word-class partners
- You will never get bored - your work will be diverse
- International environment and daily use of English
- Flexible working hours, sick days & home office possibility
- Laptop, mobile phone with 20GB of free data for you, and coffee & tea in the office is a matter of course
- You are not a newbie in project management. We seek a professional who knows what he/she wants
- Solid organizational skills, responsible and pro-active
- You prefer working in smaller teams and independently - with intro brief and support when requested
- Public talking and expressing your thoughts is not a problem - either in Czech or English
- Have the ability to pick up the phone, call other people and write an email the person will read to the end
- For the Project Manager position, we would like to see your interest in digital technologies
- For the position of International Project Manager, experience with European projects (Interreg) is a huge advantage
- And most importantly, we want to see you grow, have the desire to create interesting and innovative things! :)
Did we just describe you?
That's great! Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile at email@example.com and we will get in touch with you within a few working days!