Which challenges does the project INNOSCHOOL target?
InnoSchool tackles the need for system change to support weak entrepreneurial culture and low engagement to social innovation and entrepreneurship already at adolescent age. Age 16-17 when adolescents are at secondary schools is crucial to motivate and engage them in order to influence their future work and life career decisions. High-quality secondary schooling supporting education not only for future employees but also for future entrepreneurs is needed.
Which objectives has the project INNOSCHOOL?
InnoSchool´s general objective is to strengthen social innovation and entrepreneurial spirit of secondary schools’ students by development and introduction of highly innovative InnoSchool Learning System (ILS) combining innovations introduced for adolescents (1) introduction of serious game for online simulations joined with teacher lecturing/guiding sessions to maximize educational impact through experiental learning and (2) social media and interschool competition inclusion to boost attractivity for students. The first of InnoSchool specific objectives is therefore to IMPROVE ATTRACTIVENESS AND IMPACT OF LEARNING SYSTEMS used at secondary school curriculums to strengthen social innovation and entrepreneurship spirit. The second specific objective is to IMPROVE STAKEHOLDER KNOWLEDGE ON USING INNOVATIVE LEARNING SYSTEMS. The third specific objective of InnoSchool project is to IMPROVE EDUCATIONAL FRAMEWORKS BY IMPLEMENTING ILS INTO CURRICULUMS.
What is the duration of the project?
01.09.2018 – 31.08.2021
Which partners cooperate on INNOSCHOOL project?
- DEX Innovation Centre + Regional Authority of Liberec Region (associated strategic partner) (CZE)
- Business Incubator – Gotse Delchev, Entrepreneurship Promotion Centre + Regional department of education - Blagoevgrad (BGR)
- The European Center for Socio Professional Integration ACTA + Centre for Resources and Educational Assistance of Bihor County (ROU)
- Central Transdanubian Regional Innovation Agency Nonprofit Ltd. + Vocational Training Center, Székesfehérvár (associated strategic partner) (HUN)
- Vienna Board of Education, European Office (AUT)
- Technical University of Kosice + Košice Self-governing Region (associated strategic partner) (SVK)
- Agency for economic development of City of Prijedor “PREDA-PD” + Ministry of Education and Culture of Republic of Srpska (associated strategic partner) (BIH)
- Regional Agency for Development and European Integration Belgrade + Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development (associated strategic partner) (SRB)
- FACLIA - Association for Children and Youth + Ungheni Education Directorate (associated strategic partner) (MDA)