Discover 150+ cutting edge sustainable energy innovations, and enjoy the ease of online, effective and relevant B2B meetings and networking sessions all in one place. Bringing together industry, investors, policy makers and start-ups TBB.Connect offers:
- An exclusive opportunity to meet the most promising sustainable energy start-ups from around the globe;
- More than 100 pitching sessions from innovators spanning the entire energy value chain, pre-qualified and enhanced by EIT InnoEnergy;
- A virtual exhibition area showcasing more than 150 sustainable energy technologies;
- The ease of online, effective, and relevant B2B meetings and networking sessions all in one place.
As we transition from crisis to crucial change, what learnings can we take forward? How can we turn these lessons into opportunities? And what does this mean for sustainable economic development from the perspective of entrepreneurs, investors, economists, and policy makers? EIT InnoEnergy’s line-up of high-profile speakers will shed light on some of the most poignant questions facing society today.
Currently confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Steven Chu - 12th United States Secretary of Energy, Nobel Prize - 1997 Physics
- Daniel M. Kammen - Lead author for the IPCC, winner of 2007 Nobel Peace Prize, Professor, UC Berkeley
- Giles Dickson - CEO, WindEurope
- Michael E. Webber - Chief Science & Technology Officer, ENGIE
- Pierre-Emmanuel Casanova - CEO, HySiLabs
- Taavi Madiberk - CEO, Skeleton Technologies
- Benoit Lemaignan - Co-Founder & CEO, VERKOR
- Diego Pavía - CEO, EIT InnoEnergy
- Elena Bou - Innovation Director, EIT InnoEnergy
- Emmanuel Lagarrigue - Executive Vice President & Chief Innovation Officer, Schneider Electric
- Jacob Ruiter - CEO Benelux, EIT InnoEnergy
Explore the agenda, check out the exhibitors that you can meet with and find out more information on the event at tbbconnect.innoenergy.com.