DEX Innovation Centre has become EIT Health Hub in the Czech Republic!
EIT Health delivers solutions to enable European citizens to live longer, healthier lives by promoting innovation. By connecting the right people and the right topics across European borders, so that innovation can happen at the intersection of research, education and business – for the benefit of citizens.
EIT Health has 3 main objectives:
- Strengthening healthcare systems in Europe. EIT Health wants to contribute to a stronger health ecosystem in Europe. We are working to overcome fragmentation, to address broad challenges, to increase efficiency, and to break down barriers. By bringing together research, education, and business, we aim to help healthcare grow and evolve.
- Promoting better health of citizens. European citizens and patients are at the centre of what we do. Innovative healthcare solutions aim to transform health outcomes. Through EIT Health products, dissemination of findings, and educational activities, we seek to promote healthy living and active ageing.
- Contributing to a sustainable health economy in Europe. EIT Health wants to create a fertile environment for growth and innovation because health innovation and entrepreneurship ultimately benefit the health economy and citizens. By bringing innovative ideas to market, EIT Health also helps create new jobs.
Our primary role as the EIT Hub is to ensure the visibility of the EIT Community and raise awareness of activities and cooperation opportunities for local players representing education, business and research areas. We also liaise with the relevant national, regional and local authorities and facilitate the sharing of EIT Innovation Community expertise with them.
Opportunities for you
At this time, EIT Health is receiving applications to:
- StarShip Programme is an educational initiative in collaboration with leading European academic and health industrial partners. Find more info and apply until January 31st at https://www.starship.eithealth.eu/.
- Wild Card programme builds two new ventures that break new ground, push boundaries and troubleshoot some of European healthcare’s greatest challenges. They attract the brightest talents, mentor founders‑to‑be and invest up to €2 million in the two most promising ventures. Find more info and apply until February 9th at https://wildcard.eithealth.eu/.
- Upcoming events
- February 4-6th 2020: EIT Health Matchmaking event in Berlin
- Important documents
- No documents available at this time
- Contact us
- In case of any questions, please contact our colleague Dominika Bucova at email@example.com
Where to find more information about EIT and EIT Health?
EIT in the Czech language https://eit.europa.eu/cs/in-your-language