- Search term must have more than 2 characters.
Czech stakeholders present both at the physical part of the event in Opero at the heart of Prague and also virtually included: Ministry of health, insurance companies, hospitals, CzechInvest, CIIRC, SMEs and startups in digital health / telemedicine. 2 guests speakers included Priit Kruus from Estonia, and Yoav Fisher from Israel who presented their situations and developments in their respective countries (see video recording and presentations below). The hybrid Morning Health Talk event merged guest presentations, questions and answers and moderated discussion on challenges and obstacles in the Czech Republic.
The discussed issues included:
- information systems and electronic ID cards
- before, during and after COVID-19 deployment of telemedicine
- infrastructure at hospitals and tools used / banned
- NICE classification of digital health services
- missmatch of supply/demand - needs from healthcare system and startups´ products
- using of Whatsapp during COVID-19 crisis in Israel
- scaling and building up support needed
- standards in Estonia, Israel and the Czech Republic
- time of doctors and infrastructure standards to manage telemedicine in healthcare providers
- adoption of GDPR
- legislation to catch up
- government based initiatives
DEX Innovation Centre, as organizer of the EIT Health Morning Health Talk, and EIT Health warmly invite all to take part in the following planned initiaves:
- DEXIC Hack powered by EIT Health organized around 5 defined challenges to boost further development of our emergency lung ventilator
- EIT Health Innovation Day organized as design thinking challenge for university students and startups
- 4DigitalHealth acceleration programme powered by EIT Health for Czech digital health startups
- EIT Health RIS Innovation call for proof of concept financing - direct link for the Call to be added in few days!